What is Chegg Practice Site & How to solve Questions on Chegg?
In order to enhance the authoring experience for an expert (new joiner), we have a feature called Practice Site on the Q&A dashboard.
Check out the below video to know all about Practice site:
Follow these steps to start your journey as an expert:
1. Go to expert.chegg.com & sign in with your credentials:
Username: Your Chegg registered Email ID
Password: Shared on mail (After successful login, please change your password for security reasons)
2. Watch the assigned training modules serial-wise without skipping. Without completing the training modules, you will not be able to submit any solution.
3. To solve questions on the Practice Site, click on "Start practicing”.
4. Start typing your solution and provide step by step detailed explanation. On clicking "Submit your solution", your solution will be evaluated by our new feature CMS- Check my structure that helps you author better quality step-by-step solutions. Until you get a minimum CMS score of 75%, you will not be able to submit your solution.
5. After the submission of 3 solutions, you will get the below message “Your submitted solutions are under review. If passed, you will be promoted to Live Q&A.”
6. Your solutions will be evaluated by our Quality team after submission of 3 solutions & you will get the quality review score within 4 working days from the final date of submission. The minimum Average QC Score on all 3 solutions for passing the Practice site is >= 3.5 out of 5.
7. Once you fulfil the criteria i.e., submitting 3 solutions and an overall average QC score >= 3.5, you will get the below message "You have passed, promotion to live Q&A will happen shortly” and the Live Q&A access will be given in an hour.
8. If you fail to clear the Practice Site, please try again. You will be notified via email when your chances for passing the Practice site for Live Q&A access are over.
Note: Specific emails will be shared regarding the successful passing of the Practice site and the Live Q&A access with the relevant information.
1. It is mandatory to solve at least 3 questions on the Practice site with an Average CMS score => 75% and an Average QC Score of >= 3.5 out of 5 to get access to the Live Q&A.
2. This practice site feature applies only to new hires. There are no changes in the Q&A dashboard for existing experts.
3. You will be paid for valid solutions submitted as per the Authoring guidelines for the pass attempt on the Practice site.
4. You can check out your solutions' detailed quality reviews in the My Solutions section.
When will be I paid for the Practice Site solutions?
If you have completed the set of 3 valid Practice Site solutions for a passed attempt between 1st-31st of the month, their payout will be processed by the 25th of the subsequent month.
For example, if you submit all of the 3 valid Practice Site solutions for a passed attempt between 1st-31st August'23, their payout will be processed by 25th September'23.
Now learn with Teachable Get an in-depth knowledge of the updated authoring guidelines on our new learning platform loaded with engaging video tutorials, interesting examples and exciting quizzes. This will help you understand the guidelines better ...
Introducing the "Safe to Solve" tag on the Chegg Q&A dashboard. Questions labeled as "Safe to Solve" on the "Question Deciding Page" are those questions that have been reviewed and marked acceptable to be solved, as they are compliant with the Q&A ...
Chegg Expert Platform 2.0 We’ve built a new experience around quality and convenience for you. (This is only applicable for selected experts for now). Please submit your feedback or report a bug for expert platform 2.0 here. Check out this video to ...
Chegg brings you a new & an amazing earning opportunity – Expert Reviewer Opportunity. As an Expert Reviewer (ER), you will be reviewing the solutions submitted by other experts on Chegg Q&A board as per review guidelines. Price per VALID review ...
Steps to solve questions on Chegg Q&A Please check out the video: 1. Go to https://expert.chegg.com and sign in with your credentials: Important: If you're having trouble with the link, please copy and paste the below link into your browser ...