We would like to convey crucial points that will not only help you to improve your authoring quality/CF score, but also build a great profile with us.
Below are the common errors which experts usually commit while authoring:
• Plagiarized Solution – Plagiarism is using someone else’s work and presenting it as a part of the solution. Note: If you are not sure about the solution then skip the question using “I cannot solve this question, because: with the sub-option, I don’t know the solution”.
• Giving Direct Solutions to Multiple Choices Questions – As per the guideline, provide detailed steps/explanations for the correct solutions. If you are authoring anything just make sure the handwriting is very clear and legible.
• Writing comments in the authoring section about a question – Authoring section is for submitting solutions only! You might get revoked due to this, and we never want that to happen!
• If a question has a link to another website for details – We do not appreciate this from the students. Please SKIP such questions as "This question violates authoring guidelines: with the sub-option, Copyright/External URL".
• Calculation errors –Please double-check the calculation before submitting the solution. Your challenging work will be in vain if you make some calculation errors.
• Not Skipping Incomplete Questions – If a question is incomplete, then you should SKIP the question using “I cannot solve this question, because: with the sub-option, Question is incomplete” and provide What is missing comments in the SKIP section only. Do not write any comments in the authoring section.